Apple is more beautiful than Xiaomi.
Samsung is bigger than Apple and Xiaomi.
Xiaomi and apple are smaller than Samsung.
Xiaomi is newer than Apple.
Apple is the best.
Samsung is the oldest.
Apple is the most expensive.
Xiaomi is cheaper than Samsung
What do you think of this singer? I don't like it Why not? Because is so boring and i don't like this kind of music. What do you think about this little boy who plays the drum? Is interesting Interesting? Yes Ok
-Hi ! Good afternoon! -Hello , can I help you ? -yes I want a black t-shirt , do you have one? -Of course, wait a moment, I'm going for it -Okey two minuts later...... - yes ! I have one - Can I pay by card? - No , I'm so sorry , we only take cash. - Okey , okey I understand . I'm going to come early - See you soon! - Bye !
Hi good morning Hello, good morning nurse How do you feel? I Don’t feel very well , i have a stomach ache Yes.... Okey , let me thore your temperature . Good You have a high temperature Finish you have a cold. What do I have to drink to be okay? Two teas a day for 1 week Okay, something else? Also a little rest during the week Okay thanks for your time and help Bye! See you soo
Yu should add the writing, ClĂ udia.
ReplyDelete